Shine Salon Phase I Information
Shine is excited to announce a soft re-opening on May 26th!
For the first week back, our hours will be:
9:30-6pm Tuesday-Friday, 9:30-5pm Saturday
In order to maintain the safety of our stylists, customers, and community, we need to do things a little differently at first. Please be patient with our “new normal” as we comply with the Phase I regulations:
- No walk-ins allowed
- Appointment times will be extended so that our stylists have time to appropriately clean and disinfect our stations in between clients.
- For the week of May 26, we will only have one stylist, Jennifer, to keep salon traffic to a minimum.
- Please book appointments on our website only since we will not be answering phones until May 26.
- We will not be offering nail services at this time.
- For the rest of May, we ask that ONLY returning customers make an appointment.
- Children and adults are invited to schedule an appointment if they ALL can wear a mask throughout their entire visit.
- There will be no “First Haircut” appointments for the first week, but hope to have them available again in June.
- To keep the salon germ-free, there are no toys available, so children will need to get all their wiggles out before the appointment.
Please note that we reserve the right to ask fussy children to come back another time. We cannot compromise the safety of our stylists or the sanitation of our space during this pandemic.
To limit the amount of time spent inside the salon, we ask that you wait outside of the salon (in your car, in the sunshine if it’s nice outside) if you arrive for your appointment a few minutes early. As mentioned, we will be disinfecting and doing a deep clean in between clients so that we ensure everyone’s safety.
There are several questions that we are required to ask you about your family related to the virus. If you or someone living in your home has had any flu-like symptoms, a fever, or has come into contact with someone else with these symptoms, stay home. We can reschedule when you’re feeling better. Please call us at (541) 653-9872 if you need to reschedule–we will have a WaitList and others will be happy to take your place.
We ask that only one adult accompany their child at this time.
We will have hand sanitizer available so that payment transactions can be conducted in a sanitary manner.
We will add more information to this page as our policies change and we are able to expand our offerings. Thank you for your patience and support—we’ve missed seeing you!